29 Jan Going beyond a basic Managed Print Service in 2021
Xerographic Solutions Ltd Managed Print Services offering goes beyond print by leveraging technology and document management expertise with business process and outsourcing capabilities to increase business productivity, security, mobility and sustainability.
Our Next Generation Managed Print Services redefines Managed Print Services with an innovative approach:
Step 1: Assess and Optimize
First, we use best-in-class assessment tools to create a baseline of your current spend and design an optimized solution that reduces your costs and supports your sustainability goals.
Step 2: Secure and Integrate
Next, we ensure that solutions are connected to your IT environment in a secure and compliant way using authentication and encryption while providing secure solutions for mobile devices.
Step 3: Automate and Simplify
Once your solution is in place, we will help you improve productivity by automating paper-based processes, content management solutions and simplified document workflows.
In short, we’ll help you find the right solutions for your organisation well beyond the traditional MPS offering.
With the experience of over 1.5 million customer’s devices under management, Xerox is the leader in managed print services. Benefits of MPS include:
- Enhances employee productivity by allowing employees to concentrate on their work instead of managing printers or copiers.
- A single, predictable monthly bill that covers your entire print fleet, makes it easier to manage costs and helps in budget planning.
- Reduces waste since supplies orders are placed when needed without “leftovers”.
- Cut costs by streamlining your company’s office print operations and reduce print and copy expenditures by up to 30%
- Budget control with fixed page costs no matter what you print.
- Single point of contact that increases efficiency and saves you time.
- Reduce energy consumption through device consolidation.