13 Dec Xerox Awards for 2021
2021 has been a successful year for Xerox and its products and services, with 6 major awards claimed.
From ConnectKey®-enabled Workplace Assistants and apps, to mobile print and software solutions, Xerox offerings are bridging the physical and digital worlds – driving more efficiency, security and productivity into any size office. We’re honored and flattered to be recognized by the industry, but we are most proud of how these workplace solutions impact our customers’ and partners’ successes.
1.CRN’s 2021 Products of the Year
CRN selected the Xerox® AltaLink® C8100 multifunction printers as MFPs of the year. Xerox’s AltaLink C8100 color multifunction printers stand out with a tablet-like, intuitive user interface to speed up repetitive tasks, a native mobility feature for printing to any device and built-in security through Xerox’s ConnectKey Technology. The AltaLink C8100 series devices bring a duty cycle of up to 300,000 images per month with print speeds of up to 70 pages per minute, and offer options including Xerox’s integrated RFID card reader.
2.BLI 2021-2022 PaceSetter Awards in Document Imaging Security for the Office
Keypoint Intelligence, the world’s leading independent provider of testing services and analytical information to the document imaging industry, announced the winners of the Buyers Lab (BLI) 2021-2022 PaceSetter Awards in Document Imaging Security for the Office.
Based on research conducted in the North American market and applying to all regions these companies service worldwide, this accolade recognizes the document imaging OEMs that offer the strongest ecosystem of security products and services for business purchasers.
Xerox also earned top marks in the key areas of Vision, MFP/Printer Hardware Security, MFP/Printer Firmware Security, and Fleet Management Features. The company maintains a focus on security through a zero-trust architecture that encompasses hardware, software, processes, and content as well as cloud-native solutions and services. Xerox MFPs deliver key security-integrity features, including advanced boot-up protection and McAfee whitelisting technology to prevent unauthorized code from running.
3. BLI 2021-2022 PaceSetter in Education
Keypoint Intelligence, the world’s leading independent provider of testing services and analytical information to the document imaging industry, announced the winners of its coveted Buyers Lab (BLI) 2021-2022 PaceSetter Awards in the Education market. Based on research conducted in the North American market, this honor recognizes the OEMs that are best equipped to serve K-12 and higher education customers with document imaging products and broader IT services.
Xerox stands out with its apps and software solutions for educational customers. The company offers a unique mix of ConnectKey MFP-resident apps targeted toward the education sector, including connector apps to the Blackboard Learn learning management system, Moodle learning management system, and Gravic’s test grading service. Additionally, the Xerox Proofreader Service lets instructors scan essays and check for grammar, style, and plagiarism from the MFP.
4. BLI 2021-2022 PaceSetter in Hybrid Workplace
Xerox Corporation has claimed a prestigious Buyers Lab (BLI) 2021-2022 PaceSetter Award for its Hybrid Workplace initiatives from Keypoint Intelligence thanks to its:
- Leading offerings across all categories evaluated, including document hardware, apps, software, and services that enable a hybrid workforce
- Home-worker segmentation matched with appropriate technology, including A4ConnectKey devices and scan-to apps for workers heavily involved with capturing, processing, and sharing paper documents
- Cloud solutions such as DocuShare Flex, DocuShare Go, and Workplace Cloud that extend document and print management to workers no matter their location
- Digital mailroom services, Team Availability App, and other offerings that help companies
5. BLI 2021 Software Line of the Year
Xerox Corporation has claimed the prestigious Buyers Lab (BLI) 2021 Document Imaging Software Line of the Year award from Keypoint Intelligence thanks to its:
- Strong (and growing) catalog of MFP-resident apps that enhance Xerox ConnectKey MFP
- Comprehensive portfolio of document imaging applications available through the Xerox direct and independent partner sales channels
- Excellent scores in the key areas of Output Management, Fleet Management, and Capture & Workflow
Solutions that help support the hybrid office/ home workplace paradigm
6. BLI 2021 PRO Award
The Xerox PrimeLink C9070 with the Xerox EX Print Server Powered by Fiery has claimed the BLI 2021 PRO Award for Outstanding Light CMYK+ Production Device thanks to its:
- Adaptive CMYK Plus Technology for toner
- User-friendly interface with customization options
- Large colour gamut and impressive spot-colour matching
- Wide range of inline finishing options