Print Infrastructure Security
How do you stay safe from evolving external and internal security threats?
Intelligent Workplace Services can help you work more securely with advanced, multi-layer technologies and processes engineered to prevent breaches, detect malicious attacks and protect your documents, devices and data. It’s just one of the reasons the most security-minded businesses and governments choose Xerox.
How We Help Secure Your Print Infrastructure
- Ensure every printer on your network complies with security policies using automated monitoring and remediation
- Restrict access to printed documents to only authorized users
- Receive automatic alerts of unauthorized disclosure of data and content
- Automate your response to cyberthreats with integrated print security technologies from McAfee and Cisco
- Prevent unauthorized content from being printed and users from printing outside of work hours
Why us? Because we partner with Xerox
- Xerox is the only company to receive security authorization from FedRAMP for cloud-based managed print services, an element of Xerox® Intelligent Workplace Services
- External partnerships with best-in-class security experts like McAfee and Cisco bolster protection of documents and data